Thursday, February 24, 2011

Twitter anyone?

About 10 days ago I decided to go from theory to practice with Twitter. Like Facebook, I decided I couldn't really understand this phenomenon withouth experiencing it myself. I've learned a ton already and see that I have a ton more to learn. Come play with me on Twitter and find out what RT means, what's a hashtag, who's following who and why. I'm @donnarwalker. See if you can find and follow me. See if you can find ALD's accounts to see what we're doing in this social network world.

6 comments:

  1. I have tried to use Twitter, but I just don't 'get' it, I guess! I forced myself to try it and Facebook about the same time a year or so ago, and I'm a dedicated fan of Facebook. For some reason, though, Twitter just seems pointless to me. I will have to persevere and try it again, I guess. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm in the process of learning "Twitter" but I'm like Krisi so far and just dont "get it." But I did find Donna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to find you on Twitter and was not able to and have to play some more as it is not as easy as finding people on Facebook. My twitter account is @ppolepeddi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found Donna on Twitter. I am listed as SharonRose. Haven't tweeted yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been on twitter for a few years, but I've yet to tweet. Like a lot of folks have mentioned, I don't really get it. Plus, I'm not sure I really want to add my random thoughts to the internet record. ;)

    I had some trouble finding Donna also, but I was looking from within Twitter (which would seem logical, right?). However, when I did a google search for @donnarwalker she came right up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, you'll find me under cinhicks.

    Cindy McFadden

    ReplyDelete