Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kindle Chaos

Was reading the Denver Post's Andy Vuong's blog section and read that others are having some problem with downloading their Kindle. This article reminded me of my problem.
My problem seems to only happen at home when trying to use the USC cable that attaches my Kindle to the computer. I have tried changing the portals(there are two) and am able to download from the site to the computer but NOT from the computer to the Kindle.
With the 48 hour timeframe, I had to go to my neighbors to ask to "borrow" his WiFi. I can download everything at work using our WiFi and my Kindle Sifu(Christina) has turned off the WiFi and used the USB cord to show me how to download books. What's up??? Please help!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Charleen, I have not downloaded yet from my computer to my Kindle and always rely on wi-fi so I do not have to go through other firelit hoops. There is a really great video on the Amazon site but you have to be logged into your account. The video title is, Transferring Kindle Content Via USB. After watching the video, as I said earlier there are many firelit hoops to jump through to transfer from computer to Kindle.

    You can find the video by going to Kindle Support> Kindle Support Videos> Kindle Videos then scroll down to the title I provided.

    ReplyDelete