Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coolestgadgets.com

Others have posted that the Coolest Gadgets site has a lot of cool things and I agree. It has such wonderful new innovative items. Here's one. While I don't have the iPod, the more I use my new smartphone I realize how quickly the battery goes down.

mophie juice pack air targets 4th generation iPod touch
by Edwin - on May 5, 2011
The iPhone, regardless of which generation it comes in, is famous for being a battery guzzler especially when you have all the bells and whistles turned on. mophie knows of this situation very well, and in the past, the company has come up with some rather nifty solutions to keep your favorite smartphone juiced even when you push it to the limits. Most of these solutions came in the form of a storage case that has a built-in battery, and today, we shall look at the mophie juice pack air which caters for the 4th generation iPod touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment