Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last to join social network?

Okay, everyone else in the world is already on facebook, but I have been holding back. What's in it for me? Isn't checking email and phone messages enough? I'm doubtful about being more connected.
On a whim I signed up on facebook last month and my first post was a question about why should I do this? I got various answers from family and friends. It took me a little more time to post my picture too!
Last week I was nearly in a bad car accident. I posted the story on my facebook page and soon comforting messages were coming in. I did feel relieved and pleased to get these messages.
I have also enjoyed checking out my daughter's page and keeping up with some of her daily jottings. And yesterday I saw a brand-new great-nephew's photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment