Thursday, June 23, 2011

Google Chrome

I have discovered the world of Google Chrome for myself when Katya Dunatov recommended it for me as a faster browser. I started to explore its features and was very pleasantly surprised to discover that the URL line could be used for searches, that this browser not only recognizes the page in a foreign language, but it automatically offers to translate the whole page (machine translation, of course :)). But one of the coolest features is that one can do searches not by typing the question, but saying it - Google Chrome employs speech recognition technology! I also found that Google Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, auto-updates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment