Saturday, January 7, 2012

About my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with 16GB Memory

I spent some time for comparing all Tablets before I chose to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with 16GB Memory. Finally I made my decision. Some of the reasons are:
1. The Samsung’s are known to have amazing screen quality.
2. The Samsung’s hardware has a great reputation in the business when it comes to quality.
3. This device is amazingly Thin, Light and Stylish
Once I get to use the Tab more, I'll update on books, music, movies and other uses for it. I've only had it for less than a week so hasn’t had time to get fully acquainted with it.
If you are looking to get a tablet now for yourself or someone else, you will not go wrong with the Samsung Galaxy Tab, no doubt. I know I am more than delighted about mine!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Klara for your post! I enjoyed your clear reasonings as to why you choose what tablet you did. I think that is very informative! It makes me want to check out the Samsung the next time I see it in the store.

    ReplyDelete