Friday, January 20, 2012

When I got my Nook Simple Touch last year I was excited to pick out a cover for it. I didn’t really know anything more about covers than what I saw at Barnes & Noble so I found one in a nice color with a nice quote on it and bought it. When I bought the Nook Color Tablet I again looked at the covers at Barnes & Noble and wasn’t very impressed. Nothing I found really said anything about me – the owner of that particular e-reader (although I did like the simple sophisticated Saffiano leather Kate Spade cover – I just couldn’t justify the $89 price tag). So I did what I do so often in my purchasing role for Neighborhood Libraries – I started researching what else is out there. I found a lot more covers – pages & pages on Amazon – but still nothing was catching my eye. Then I searched for “the best Nook tablet covers” and finally found what I was looking for. Oberon Design (www.oberondesign.com) offers handcrafted leather covers and sleeves for all Kindle and Nook e-readers in a variety of designs and colors. They are unique and my red paisley sleeve is a beautiful work of art. So if you’re looking for an e-reader cover, check out Oberon Design’s website.

No comments:

Post a Comment