Thursday, January 12, 2012

NEW NOOK COLOR USB PROBLEM

My Nook Color worked fine in the beginning and there was no problem using ALD's website, checking out and reading overdrive materials, etc. Last week I got an error message when trying to Sync my Nook Color with my Computer to pick up my overdrive epub hold. When I plugged my Nook's USB into my computer an error message/warning came up saying that the USB device is not recognized by this computer. I rebooted my Computer and the Nook, made sure the Nook was fully charged and turned on when I connected it. I also tried plugging in to a different USB port. Nothing worked. I "Googled" this problem and see lots of other NookColor owners have experienced similar problems. B & N Customer support is not very helpful. I requested a new USB cord. Any other suggestions????
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment