Thursday, November 10, 2011

Disappointment with pdf filler

Hello everyone,
I remember how we all got excited about the pdffiller.com website allowing people to electronically fill out their pdf documents. I personally assisted a patron with it too(I would say more than two months back)
Last evening, I went to the pdffiller.com website to fill out a conference aid form and after I filled it all out, including my signature(it was so cool to see that tool that transforms your typing into signature) and clicked, "done", it took me to the page, where it gives you the option to pay for one time use($12.99/- for a day or one-time use) and had other info on monthly use fee etc. etc.

It was disappointing to see that the site is now charging for its tools. I wanted to share this, so when we recommend this site to patrons we're aware that it wants you to pay a charge too. I did not pay for the service and exited out of it.

Padma

2 comments:

  1. Padma,
    I use this pdf creator/filler http://www.pdfescape.com/ and I usually have no problem with it. I have registered though (for free) - just for the security reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katya!
    I will try that site and report out on my experience

    ReplyDelete