Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Tube Audio

When we decided to use a powerpoint for the All-Staff Day presentation, I knew which song I wanted to use. However, it was a YouTube video and I could not find the same song, same version, same length of time, anywhere else. Jenny P. suggested I try www.Listentoyoutube.com. At that site, I was able to put in my YouTube URL to “Bellavia”, their software transferred the video to their server, extracted the MP3 and gave me a link to use to download the audiofile. I followed the steps and was able to download the soundtrack alone into the powerpoint. Worked great. This experience was a good reminder that most of my tech problems are probably not new; someone else has probably already come up with a solution and I just need to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment